Thursday, March 10, 2011

By Country Average Bmi

The old tree


This morning I did my usual stroll in the park's herd.
Reduce by my physical problems which we all now know, I started a slow jog, a pace slightly more than a vigorous walk.
Given the pace zombie affliction, I could look around calmly and carefully.
I noticed many trees in the park marked with red symbols, as for the relentless teeth of the saw.
This cruel sentence is issued by the bodies responsible for the maintenance of the park.
Obviously it is not inappropriate to an agency or a personal vendetta against the friend trees are trees of a certain age, with the trunk of the years undermined by disease, so it might be dangerous for visitors to the park.
Despite this background, my mind begins to draw dumb thoughts, identifying the tree to death.
"It's not fair ... For centuries, the Gift to the Earth my oxygen, my shade during hot summer days, my berry flavors, which I hold my ground with my roots to prevent landslides. The
mie fronde hanno ispirato poeti e pittori , colorato le stagioni , vegliato in silenzio baci appassionati , ho ossigenato polmoni a migliaia di sportivi , ho accolto passeggiate di anziani  e giocosi bambini.
I miei rami  hanno offerto dimora a cinguettanti uccellini .
Mi sono sempre donato a tutti , senza mai protestare. 
Non è detto che io cada adesso ,  potrei  reggermi sicuramente per decine di anni ancora e poi ,  in primavera le  mie foglie sono ancora verdi e rigogliose.
Mai capirò questa cruenta decisione  , ho donato sempre tutto me stesso all’uomo ed egli per ricompensa mi abbatte.
Ci dovrebbe essere una pensione anche per noi alberi , basterebbe un recinto per salvaguardare le persone dalla nostra accidentale caduta.

Dopo secoli di lavoro, sarebbe troppo bello godersi la vecchiaia in santa pace, aspettando che la nostra sorte venga decisa dalla natura e non dall’uomo.
Con affetto,  un vecchio albero “ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment